KFC NNN Lease Sold in 28 days!
We are pleased to announce that we have just sold a KFC NNN Lease in just 28 days! The lease guarantor was KFC Properties Inc., a subsidiary of Yum Brands, a BBB Investment Grade tenant (NYSE: YUM). The sub-lessee is Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt, a rapidly growing yogurt franchise with more than 300 stores already. The property is located in the beautiful Avalon Park community in East Orlando, FL. This Triple NNN Net Lease Investment is under a 20 year lease corporate guarantee of KFC Properties Inc. We successfully represented the Seller in this transaction and we worked together with Buyer’s broker to close the transaction in a very short period of time.
- We successfully represented the Seller in a Triple Net Lease Investment transaction that was originally acquired in 2010 and sold it in Sept. 2014.
- Initial CAP Rate was 6.75% / 13.17% IRR – Internal Rate of Return.
- Investment Grade Tenant -KFC / Yum Brand Corporate Guarantee.
- Transaction was a Cash Transaction that closed in 28 days and lasted on the market just 10 days.
- Both Buyer and Seller benefited from the Section 1031 of the IRS tax code, that allow them to reinvest the capital gain deferring federal taxes.
- Both Buyer and Seller benefited from State tax exemption being Florida one of the No Tax States.
Our Competitive Advantage
A strong financial background is what sets us apart. We are former Commercial Real Estate Bankers with more than 15 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Lending. We leverage in our extensive Financial and Corporate Background, which allow us to provide a free value added to our clients, assisting them with the financing process and helping them to make the transaction possible from a financial standpoint. We are able to speak the banker’s language, we negotiate with them on your behalf, we assist you at every step of the way until we get your loan application approved and closed.
You can Contact Us here or call us directly at 407.205.7570, let us be your Commercial Real Estate Advisor.